A blog about my own opinions and things I have been learning about politics and American values. Its time to stop being led like sheep to the slaughter and to stand up and fight for what you believe in. Stop putting trust in politicians and start putting faith in God. The founders of our nation wanted equal opportunity, not equal stuff for the citizens.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Heart felt condolences to Harry Reid and his family

I don't agree with Harry Reid politically, but I do share the same faith, and we are both human beings. All I can say is that I feel for him and his family at this time and I hope his wife and daughter are ok. I lost my own sister to a car crash and it is not an easy kind of news to get. I was surprised to hear that he did in fact return to D.C. for another healthcare meeting after initially going to the hospital in Nevada. I don't understand why healthcare is so important that you would have to leave your wife in the hospital to go have another meeting about it. But I'm not making accusations or criticism; that was not the intent of this post or that comment. The point was to say that it is a hard thing to go through and I'm surprised he didn't just take the next few days off. May God be with the Reid family at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment