A blog about my own opinions and things I have been learning about politics and American values. Its time to stop being led like sheep to the slaughter and to stand up and fight for what you believe in. Stop putting trust in politicians and start putting faith in God. The founders of our nation wanted equal opportunity, not equal stuff for the citizens.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Jim Matheson, update

I just wanted to follow up on my previous post about Jim Matheson being on thin ice with me. I've been closely following him the past month or so and I have to say that while I have questioned some of his actions at times, I do believe he is a man of integrity. There are things he has done and ways he's reacted to certain allegations that I think I might have done differently if I were him, but I am able to look past personality when I think someone shares the same values as me. I got an email from Mr. Matheson today outlining his views on healthcare (obviously it was a canned response) but it really helped me to understand his views more and they closely match my own. Thanks Jim! You're not off the hook until you are out of office but for now you are on my good side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment